When it comes to moving, Allied is dedicated to providing a Personal Moving Plan that meets the needs of all of its customers. We recognize that each household move is different, and we strive to provide a variety of moving resources geared to offer a more personalized moving experience. Our Allied Personal Moving Plan is designed with you in mind, tailor-made to fit your budget, time and your moving needs.
Every moving company is different, here’s what you should expect:
- Transparent pricing
- Insurance coverage
- Strong references
- Full service options
- Quality customer service
Why choose a moving company over DIY?
Moving can be quite a daunting job. However, by working with professional movers, you can significantly simplify the entire process. Some of the reasons why it is important to hire a moving company as opposed to doing it on your own include:
- Professionals offer packaging materials and packing services, which ensures that all your belongings are safely loaded to a truck, shipped, and offloaded from the truck.
- Hiring a professional will also save you time. Since the moving company is going to do everything for you from packing to loading to shipping to offloading, you will have time to do other things and settle in your new home.
- Hiring professionals may also help you save money, this may sound unlikely, but the truth is that your lack of experience in the job can lead to damages that can cost you a lot if you choose DIY. Professionals have the necessary skills to ensure that damages that are associated with moving are minimized.
Why choose Allied over other Household movers?
Moving can be a stressful task, full of its fair share of unwelcomed surprises, but what should not come as a surprise to you is the total amount you see on your moving invoice once your move is completed. Before you choose us as your moving company, one of our highly skilled Allied Personal Relocation Consultants will provide you with an affordable moving quote via our Allied Advantage service. Based on your moving needs, the quote given will cover the cost of your household relocation, as well as the services we will supply to complete your move.
At Allied, we want to provide you with as many moving resources as we can. We want to take the stress out of the moving process, and replace it with quality service you can count on. Our Packing Options give you the opportunity and flexibility to decide how much you would like to participate with your move, and we offer a comprehensive list of packing options and services that will help you plan and prepare with ease.
- Full Service Packing - Using the latest industry packing methods and moving materials, our experts will pack your entire home in detail. At Allied, we treat your belongings as our own, and you can relax knowing your move is in the hands of qualified interstate moving specialists.
- Fragile Packing - For items that are delicate, breakable or irreplaceable in value, we encourage you to let us know so that we can pack them with the utmost care. At Allied, we treat your belongings as our own, and you can relax knowing your move is in the hands of qualified moving specialists.
- Do It Yourself Packing - If you prefer to pack all of your belongings yourself, we can assist with supplying all of the moving boxes and packaging material you will need to help make your move convenient and easy.
Basic Household Moving Services
- Loading - Prior to loading your furniture and belongings, Allied takes the time to make sure that each item is properly packed, listed for inventory and labeled for moving. For upholstered furniture, we use a durable, plastic Stretchwrap to guard against potential damage from dirt and scratches. For other items, we use special packing to protect against shifting. Once prepped, your personal contents are systematically loaded onto our moving trucks where they will be transported to their new location.
- Transportation - Safety is a top-priority for Allied and each of our moving trailers contains suspension systems with airride protection. Our drivers are all licensed and certified with quality training, and are committed to making sure your belongings are transported in a professional way. Whether it is a local, state to state or long distance move, we have you covered.
- Unloading - After delivery, we take inventory during the unloading process to ensure that each item is accounted for. With your guidance and instruction, our trained movers will carefully place all of your boxes and furniture into each room, and we will provide re-assembly services as requested.
Additional Household Moving Services Available
- Unpacking - Allied strives to make your moving experience as convenient as possible, and we provide great unpacking services that will help you to get easily settled into your new place. Our cross country moving plans include unpacking your boxes upon request, as well as removing packing supplies.
- Crating - We offer customized crates designed to provide optimum protection for your electronic equipment, as well as large, expensive items that cannot fit into standard moving boxes and packaging.
- Cars/Boats - No moving job is too big or small for Allied, and we provide secure transportation options for cars and boats.
- Assembly/Disassembly - Our household moving packages include the assembly and disassembly of furniture and various household items before and after your move. .
- Third Party Services - For additional assembly and disassembly services, as well as disconnection, re-connection and cleaning services, we provide third party resources who specialize in the household moving process.
- Shuttle Services - If your home is located in a limited access area or is obstructed by a narrow entrance, we do offer shuttle services that will move all of your belongings directly from your home to the Allied moving van.
- Storage - We offer 90 day storage for household items in-transit and permanent storage for household contents that require additional storage time.
Allied Moving Company - Moving Families Worldwide
Allied is one of the most respected and established moving companies in the world. Our moving methods touch lives and households every day. Each mover is dedicated to making sure that all customers have a quality home moving experience. For additional information about the household services we provide, and to learn more about our moving company, give us a call toll-free at 1-800-444-6787. Our moving specialists are available to assist you Monday-Friday, from 8 a.m.-6 p.m. EST and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you and becoming your household moving provider!
How much does it cost to have a company move you?
Whether you are doing local moving or long distance moving, you are likely concerned about the potential cost. Because of the many factors that go into calculating moving costs: the number of belongings being moved, distance, packing and unpacking, special items and much more, the best bet to know the true cost is to fill out the Instaquote above.
Additional Moving Resources
Moving is stressful enough, so to make this process as easy and helpful for you as possible we have included some additional resources that can guide you through the moving process.