Become an Allied Van Lines Agent
An agent is only as good as the company he or she represents -- and Allied Van Lines gives our agents the opportunity to partner with an industry leader that is dependable and well-known. That helps your business grow as you help contribute to our success.
When you become an Allied agent, you have access to all the support you need for your business to succeed -- including operational, marketing, administrative and technical support.
Some of the many benefits you’ll enjoy when you become an Allied Van Lines agent include:
- Being part of an industry leader that is also a household name known for reliable movers and moving services
- Excellent proprietary systems and technology
- The best drivers, agents and fleet in the moving industry
- Steadfast dedication to quality and proven performance -- so we consistently meet or exceed your customers’ expectations
Allied Van Lines goes the extra mile to meet the needs of our agents as well as our customers, and that helps your business prosper. We use performance measurement to gauge how well our drivers, movers and other staff are delivering, and to make sure we consistently deliver quality services.
If you’re interested in learning more about how to become an Allied Van Lines agent, call us at (866) 760-0596 or fill out our confidential questionnaire.
Bold = Required Fields
Please Tell Us About Your Qualifications and Interests:
1. Fill in an estimate of your sales for each product line.
2. Are you interested in hauling for Allied Van Lines? Please list the number
of tractor-trailers and straight trucks your company has in service.
3. Are you affiliated with a carrier presently? If so, please enter carrier name.
4. Please list the annual interstate linehaul dollars or shipments that you haul
for your current carrier.
5. List carrier(s) currently represented by you for military traffic.
7. If you are under contract, please list when your contractual obligation with
your carrier is scheduled for renewal.
8. What is the reason for changing carriers and/or interest in Allied Van