New London Movers
Movers in New London, CT
Why is Allied Van Lines the best moving service in New London, CT? Our professional movers have moved countless homes across New London as well as the country. From long-distance moving and cross-country hauls to hiring local movers to your new home, Allied Van Lines is your full-service local moving company in New London, CT.
Allied Van Lines is prepared to move you into your new house, apartment, or office. Allied Van Lines has over 400 locations across the United States and Canada. Our national network of agents comprises one of the largest long-distance movers in the moving industry.
Our local moving experts, located in New London, CT, know the area. Whether you're moving to or from New London, we'll provide local tips to ensure your experience is hassle-free.
Moving to New London, CT
Having access to Fort Trumbull State Park and Lighthouse Inn Resort are just partly why New London is a fantastic place to live. With a population of 27,072, New London is a great place to set down roots. New London's median income is $38,716, and the median home value is $181,300.
Moving to New London, CT for work? Congratulations! You're likely in good company, as newcomers often move here for jobs. Many move to the area for higher education institutions, including Connecticut College and United States Coast Guard Academy, powering our local economy. The average commute time is 18.2 minutes, and Central Waterford and Groton aren't far. Groton - New London Airport connects New London to destinations across the country and beyond.
Is it worth it paying for movers?
When putting together a moving quote, we take into account your house size, move date, the right size moving truck, and what packing services you need. Our goal, as with any of the best movers, is to remove surprises from your moving costs.
The best moving companies in New London, CT will provide you a stress-free moving experience. But you'll find that Allied Van Lines makes every step of the moving process worth it, starting with a free quote.
Allied Van Lines has proven that it offers one of the best customer experiences among New London's interstate moving companies. Chalk it up to our in-home moving estimates, customer service, and clear pricing.
Moving costs should always be transparent, as well as the methods used to pack your household goods. From crating fragile objects, using various packing materials, or packing last-minute boxes, we can handle the demands of any move. We also have flexible storage options. Be sure to ask us about storage before moving day.
Regardless of your moving needs, your belongings will be in good hands with your local New London professional moving company.
Moving safely during COVID-19
We understand that moving during a pandemic isn't ideal. Moving is considered an essential business. We've trained our Allied Van Lines agents in New London to interact with our customers based on the CDC's COVID-19 safety measures and guidelines. We'll apply the same level of care for local moves and moves across state lines.
Read more about what to expect when moving during the pandemic.
Local and interstate movers: Why Allied Van Lines?
Remove the moving day stress and leave the heavy lifting to Allied Van Lines in New London. Our agents have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have earned high marks from satisfied customers. Read them and see why people choose Allied Van Lines.
We have over 90 years of experience handling cross-country moves to and from New London. You have many options when it comes to your next move. Whether you need packing supplies, special relocation services, or tips on creating a moving checklist and unpacking, Allied Van Lines is ready to help.
Top Destinations from New London, CT
Overall Rating: 4.95 / 5
- The teams on both ends treated me like a person and not just a job. They were considerate, nice and professional. The pick up and delivery teams were very helpful and professional. I was very satisfied w/ their services.
- I was really pleased; they're a huge company, but for something smaller and local I'd probably go with a smaller local company.
- I have used them before and it was more convenient to have someone load and unload opposed to renting a truck from Uhaul. The pricing was fair.
- When we were quoted, I felt uncomfortable because I thought I had more but the driver said it was less then it turned out to be more & the driver said it should have been less. They were fun to be around, I felt comfortable the entire time. The coordinator was great he came back to make sure everything was right. Derrick and Joe were just great to work with.
- The overall experience, there was no stress at all, the crew was helpful and nice. We were extremely pleased.