Movers in Naples, FL
Looking for a reliable long-distance moving company in Naples? Allied Van Lines' professional movers understand what it takes to handle your move safely, whether it's across town or cross-country. Our local movers will get you into your new home in Naples or your new home out of town.
Allied Van Lines is ready to get you into your new house, apartment, or office. Allied Van Lines has over 400 locations across the United States and Canada. Our national network of agents comprises one of the largest long-distance movers in the moving industry. Know that Allied's full-service moving company is backed by a reliable, nationally recognized brand.
Located in Naples, FL, our local moving experts know the area well. Whether you're moving to or from Naples, we'll provide local knowledge to ensure your experience is hassle-free. Give us a call and see why Allied Van Lines' is the best moving company.
Moving to Naples, FL
Considering moving to Naples, FL? Let Allied Van Lines' professional movers do the heavy lifting while you get to know your new community.
Naples's an increasingly desirable place to live. With a population of 21,948, Naples has great attractions like Clam Pass Recreation Area and Coastland Center. It has a median income of $89,781, and the median home value is $941,700.
Moving to Naples for a job? Congratulations! You're likely in good company, as newcomers often move here for work. Many move here for higher education, attending institutions such as Hodges University and Lorenzo Walker Institute of Technology.
The average commute time is 19.3 minutes, and Lely and Pelican Bay aren't far. Southwest Florida International Airport is the major airport serving the Naples region.
Is it worth paying for movers?
You'll find that Allied Van Lines makes every step of the moving process worth it, all beginning with a free quote. When putting together a moving quote, we take into account your house size, move date, the right size moving truck, and what packing services you need. Our goal, as with any of the best movers, is to remove surprises from your moving costs.
Allied Van Lines has one of the best customer experiences among Naples's interstate moving companies for our in-home moving estimates, customer service, and pricing transparency. All of the best moving companies in Naples want to provide a stress-free moving experience, but Allied Van Lines has earned recognition for doing it.
Moving costs should never be a worry, and neither should the condition of your household goods. From crating fragile objects, using various packing materials, or packing last-minute boxes, we can accommodate any move. We also offer flexible storage options. Be sure to ask us about storage if needed.
Your belongings will be in good hands with your local Naples professional moving company, regardless of your moving needs.
Moving safely during COVID-19
Even though moving is considered an essential business, we understand that moving during a pandemic isn't ideal. We've trained our Allied Van Lines agents in Naples to interact with our customers based on the CDC's COVID-19 safety measures and guidelines.
You can expect the same level of care for local moves or farther moves across state lines. We take the pandemic seriously.
Read more about what to expect when moving during the pandemic.
Why Allied Van Lines?
Indeed, you have options when it comes to hiring a moving company for your next move. When it comes to moving day, let Allied Van Lines in Naples do the packing and driving. Our local agents are accredited with the Better Business Bureau and have earned high marks from satisfied customers. Check them out and see why people choose Allied Van Lines.
We have over 90 years of experience making cross-country moves to and from Naples. Whether you need packing supplies, special relocation services, or tips on unpacking your things, Allied Van Lines is ready to help. Get a free quote today.
Top Destinations from Naples, FL
Overall Rating: 4.95 / 5
- Overall I cannot find any fault with anything that Allied did. The driver was extremely polite and my son in law took the packages when he got there. He told me the guy could not have been any better, and that he did an excellent job.
- I liked the way everything was handled & we were kept in contact through everything. The coordinator, Nora, stayed in constant contact with us throughout the entire process. The driver was fine but I was not happy with the helper. The helper did not want to be there, no personality & was the complete opposite of driver.
- Allied moved us once before and we were happy with that. Everything went fine from beginning to end. There would be no reason for us to switch to a different carrier. I would recommend them. The van showed up a wk sooner than what we expected which was good. I would use them again and recommend them.
- Everything went as planned. The agent followed up and did a second inventory. Everything went smooth.
- The two guys could not have been better. They worked so well together and was calm and never raised their voice to each other. It was very hot in Florida and they were so calm and nice. Even though my husband and I were hot and tired they treated us with such dignity and respect. I am amazed at how nice and good they were. Also how they listened to us and packed our things.