Movers in Bangor, ME
Why is Allied Van Lines the best moving service in Bangor? Our professional movers have moved countless homes across Bangor as well as the country. From long-distance moving and cross-country hauls to hiring local movers to your new home, Allied Van Lines is your full-service local moving company in Bangor.
Allied Van Lines is prepared to move you into your new house, apartment, or office. Allied Van Lines has over 400 locations across the United States and Canada. Our national network of agents comprises one of the largest long-distance movers in the moving industry.
Our local moving experts, located in Bangor, ME, know the area. Whether you're moving to or from Bangor, we'll provide local tips to ensure your experience is hassle-free.
Moving to Bangor, ME
Having access to Acadia National Park and Stephen King House are just partly why Bangor is a fantastic place to live. With a population of 31,903, Bangor is a great place to set down roots. Bangor's median income is $42,132, and the median home value is $150,700.
Moving to Bango for work? Congratulations! You're likely in good company, as newcomers often move here for jobs. Many move to the area for higher education institutions, including Husson University, Beal College, and Eastern Maine Community College, powering our local economy. The average commute time is 16.1 minutes, and Brewer and Veazie aren't far. Bangor International Airport connects Bangor to destinations across the region and beyond.
Is it worth it paying for movers?
When putting together a moving quote, we take into account your house size, move date, the right size moving truck, and what packing services you need. Our goal, as with any of the best movers, is to remove surprises from your moving costs.
The best moving companies in Bangor, ME will provide you a stress-free moving experience. But you'll find that Allied Van Lines makes every step of the moving process worth it, starting with a free quote.
Allied Van Lines has proven that it offers one of the best customer experiences among Bangor's interstate moving companies. Chalk it up to our in-home moving estimates, customer service, and clear pricing.
Moving costs should always be transparent, as well as the methods used to pack your household goods. From crating fragile objects, using various packing materials, or packing last-minute boxes, we can handle the demands of any move. We also have flexible storage options. Be sure to ask us about storage before moving day.
Regardless of your moving needs, your belongings will be in good hands with your local Bangor professional moving company.
Moving safely during COVID-19
We understand that moving during a pandemic isn't ideal. Moving is considered an essential business. We've trained our Allied Van Lines agents in Bangor to interact with our customers based on the CDC's COVID-19 safety measures and guidelines. We'll apply the same level of care for local moves and moves across state lines.
Read more about what to expect when moving during the pandemic.
Local and interstate movers: Why Allied Van Lines?
Remove the moving day stress and leave the heavy lifting to Allied Van Lines in Bangor. Our agents have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have earned high marks from satisfied customers. Read them and see why people choose Allied Van Lines.
We have over 90 years of experience handling cross-country moves to and from Bangor. You have many options when it comes to your next move. Whether you need packing supplies, special relocation services, or tips on creating a moving checklist and unpacking, Allied Van Lines is ready to help.
Top Destinations from Bangor, ME
Overall Rating: 5 / 5
- Everybody was nice, polite & friendly; I am so happy I went with Allied. I had a man from United who was very rude & I would not recommend them; this is why I called Allied. I had called in with a question & Allied confirmed my delivery time for me.
- We moved from a different state. The movers themselves, how accommodating they were, we've never done a big move, movers were terrific, long day for them who said do you want us to stay, nice people. The driver was the only one at both locations. We had to change up the time, that backed things up a bit, instead of meeting at 8 we met at noon. They were flexible in accommodating. Exchanged #'s.
- I was very satisfied with our coordinator overall. I was also satisfied with the crew who picked up and delivered.
- It was the fact that fox and gin were local. The price was good. The customer service rep that came out was experience and knowledgeable. She has been in the business for 18 years. They were very careful. They were the best crew that we have ever had. They where able to meet all of our needs. We were very impressed with the driver.
- Overall everything was packed, they used paper to pack, showed up on time, unloaded quickly & everything was great.