Ventura Movers: Long Distance & Local
Movers in Ventura, CA
Unsure where to start on your search for the best moving services in Ventura, CA? The professional movers at Allied Van Lines is the moving company you're looking for.
From long-distance moving and cross-country hauls to hiring local movers to your new home, Allied is your full-service local moving company in Ventura.
Allied Van Lines is prepared to move you into your new house, apartment, or office. Allied Van Lines has more than 400 locations across the United States and Canada. Our national network of agents comprises one of the largest long-distance movers in the moving industry.
Our local moving services, located in Ventura, CA, know the area well. Whether you're leaving Ventura or moving here as a transplant, we'll provide local intel to ensure your experience is hassle-free.
Moving to Ventura, CA
Let Allied Van Lines handle your move to Ventura, CA.
With a population of 110,873, Ventura offers access to Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach and Bank of Books, which enriches life for many here. It has a median income of $72,309, and the median home value is $401,700. For many, Ventura is a great place to live.
Newcomers often move to Ventura for work. So if you're moving to Ventura, CA for a job, you're likely in good company. The local workforce often draws from nearby educational institutions, including Ventura College and Santa Barbara Business College-Ventura. The average commute time is 36.1 minutes, and San Buenaventura and Saticoy aren't far. And traveling in and out of Ventura is easy with access to Santa Barbara Airport and LAX.
Is it worth paying for movers?
The goal of any of the best moving companies in Ventura, CA is to provide a stress-free move. You'll find that Allied Van Lines makes every step of your moving experience worth it, all starting with a free quote. When putting together a moving quote, we take into account your house size, move date, the right size moving truck, and what packing services you need.
Allied Van Lines has one of the best customer experiences among Ventura's interstate moving companies for our in-home moving estimates, customer service, and pricing transparency.
Moving costs should never be a mystery, and neither should the condition of your household goods. From crating fragile objects, using various packing materials, or packing last-minute boxes, we can accommodate any move.
We also have flexible storage options. Be sure to ask us about storage if you might need it.
Regardless of your moving needs, your belongings will be in good hands during the moving process with your local Ventura professional moving company.
Moving safely during COVID-19
We understand that moving during a pandemic isn't ideal. Moving is considered an essential business. We've trained our Allied Van Lines agents in Ventura to interact with our customers based on the CDC's COVID-19 safety measures and guidelines.
We apply the same level of care for local moves or relocation across state lines.
Read more about what to expect when moving during the pandemic.
Why Allied Van Lines?
We have over 90 years of experience handling cross-country moves to and from Ventura. Whether you need packing supplies, special relocation services, or tips on unpacking, Allied Van Lines is ready to help.
You have many options when it comes to hiring interstate movers for your next move. Remove the moving day stress and leave the heavy lifting to Allied Van Lines in Ventura. Our agents have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have received reviews from happy customers. They're just a few testaments to the service Allied Van Lines. Contact us for a free quote today.
Overall Rating: 4.95 / 5
- The consistency of the communication I had wthi the Allied representative and the driver. Also the promptness of the driver and crew. The staff was efficient and careful in handling our belongings.
- Everything from start to finish was good. The crew did a good job. Iam pleased with their performance.
- Allied was quick to respond to any needs I had. The entire move went smoothly and the communication was good.
- He was always there and he understood when we had to change the appointment time. He went above and beyond for the whole process. I could not have asked for anyone to be more helpful and friendly.
- If we had to move again we'll definitely use Allied. The rep took care of me, was very attentive, personable & I feel I got a good rate. The process was great, the driver was professional. I was very happy w/the estimate although it was less than predicted. I had less boxes than I thought I would have and the driver was great but seemed a little irritated w/the amount I was off.