Milwaukee Movers: Long Distance & Local
Movers in Milwaukee, WI
Looking for the best moving services in Milwaukee, WI? The professional movers at Allied Van Lines aren't your average team-with-a-truck. We're specialists in long-distance moving, as well as shorter-distance moves across town. With over 90 years of experience as a full-service local moving company, look no further than Allied Van Lines.
Allied Van Lines is ready to get you into your new home, apartment, or office. Allied Van Lines has more than 400 locations across the United States and Canada. Our national network of agents comprises one of the largest long-distance movers in the moving industry.
Our local movers, located in Milwaukee, WI, are local experts. Whether you're moving to or from Milwaukee, we'll provide local tips to ensure your experience is hassle-free.
Moving to Milwaukee, WI
Allied Van Lines will get you to Milwaukee, WI, whether you're considering moving or you're committed to relocation.
Milwaukee has a population of 595,351, with attractions including Milwaukee Art Museum and Harley-Davidson Museum. The median home value is $118,000, and residents earn a median income of $39,098.
Moving to Milwaukee for a job? Welcome! You're likely in good company, as newcomers often move here for work. Many move here to pursue higher education, enrolling at institutions such as University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
The average commute time is 22.2 minutes, and West Milwaukee and Wauwatosa aren't far. General Mitchell International Airport serves Milwaukee, so fly in while Allied's vehicle transportation brings your car to your new home.
Is it worth paying for movers?
The best moving companies in Milwaukee want to provide a stress-free moving experience.
At Allied Van Lines, we add value at every step of the moving process, starting with a free quote.
When putting together a moving quote, we consider factors like your house size, move date, the right size moving truck, and what packing services you need. Our goal is to remove surprises from your moving costs.
Allied Van Lines has one of the best customer experiences among Milwaukee's interstate moving companies for our in-home moving estimates, customer service, and pricing transparency. The best movers shouldn't make moving costs a mystery, nor the condition of your household goods.
From crating fragile objects, using various packing materials, or packing last-minute boxes, we can accommodate your move's demands. Your belongings will be in good hands with your local Milwaukee professional moving company.
Moving safely during COVID-19
We understand that moving during a pandemic isn't ideal. Moving is considered an essential business. We've trained our Allied Van Lines agents in Milwaukee to interact with our customers based on the CDC's COVID-19 safety measures and guidelines.
You can expect the same level of care for local moves or relocation across state lines.
Read more about what to expect when moving during the pandemic.
Local and interstate movers: Why Allied Van Lines?
You have many options when it comes to your next move. Remove moving day stress and call Allied Van Lines in Milwaukee. Our agents have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have received top reviews from past customers. Read them and see why people leave the heavy lifting to Allied Van Lines.
Whether you need packing supplies, special relocation services, or tips on unpacking from your cross-country move, Allied Van Lines is ready to help. Contact us for a free quote today.
Overall Rating: 4.95 / 5
- The office did not inform us of when the driver and crew would arrive until I called to find out the info, also the driver hit our mailbox and I'm not sure if that has been corrected or replaced
- They arrived on time. They were friendly and professional. I have not received the actual weight. I would like to be contacted about that.
- I've never moved before so I wouldn't know if the service was worth recommending. However, they did a good job, it was quick and efficient.
- The packers & driver were very courteous; they asked me questions & told me what they were doing to have good communication about what was going on. This was a very good experience for me. We have not had the delivery completed yet.
- The whole process was great. The guy who gave us the quote did not tell us about a fee regarding a shuttle. They said it would cost us $550 but because of the miscommunication they waived the fee.