Quincy Movers: Long Distance & Local
Movers in Quincy, IL
Looking for the best moving services in Quincy, IL? The professional movers at Allied Van Lines aren't your average moving company. Allied is your full-service local moving company in Quincy, IL, from cross-country hauls to local moves to your new home.
Allied Van Lines is ready to get you into your new house, apartment, or office. Allied Van Lines has over 400 locations across the United States and Canada. Our national network of agents comprises one of the largest long-distance movers in the moving industry, meaning you can expect seamless service in Quincy or elsewhere.
Located in Quincy, IL, Allied Van Lines know the area well. Whether you're moving to or from Quincy, we'll provide local tips to ensure your experience is hassle-free.
Moving to Quincy, IL
With a population of 40,303, Quincy is one of the best places to live. It has a median income of $43,053, and the median home value is $113,500. Local residents enjoy attractions like Quincy Mall and Quincy Art Center.
If you're moving to Quincy, IL for a job, you're likely in good company. Many move to Quincy for careers, or to attend its top educational institutions, such as John Wood Community College and Quincy University.
The average commute time is 14.1 minutes, and La Grange and Ursa aren't far. Quincy is served by Quincy Regional-Baldwin Field Airport, so you can fly in if you're moving from far away.
Is it worth it to hire a moving company?
You'll find that Allied Van Lines makes every step of the moving process worth it, all beginning with a free quote. When putting together a moving quote, we take into account your house size, move date, the right size moving truck, and what packing services you need.
Our goal, as with any of the best movers, is to remove surprises from your moving costs. The goal of the best moving companies in Quincy, IL is to provide a stress-free moving experience.
Allied Van Lines has one of the best customer experiences among Quincy's leading interstate moving companies for our in-home moving estimates, customer service, and pricing transparency.
Regardless of your moving needs, your belongings will be in good hands with your local Quincy professional moving company. Moving costs should never be a mystery, and neither should the condition of your household goods. From crating fragile objects, using various packing materials, or packing last-minute boxes, we can accommodate any move.
Moving safely during COVID-19
We understand that moving during a pandemic isn't ideal. Moving is considered an essential business. We've trained our Allied Van Lines agents in Quincy to interact with our customers based on the CDC's COVID-19 safety measures and guidelines.
We'll provide the same level of care for local moves or relocation across state lines.
Read more about what to expect when moving during the pandemic.
Why choose Allied Van Lines?
We have more than 90 years of experience handling cross-country moves to and from Quincy. Whether you need packing supplies, special relocation services, or tips on unpacking, the interstate movers at Allied Van Lines are ready to help.
You have many options when it comes to your next move. Reduce the moving day stress and leave the heavy lifting to Allied Van Lines in Quincy. Our agents have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have earned high praise from customers. Read them and see why people choose Allied Van Lines.
Top Destinations from Quincy, IL
Overall Rating: 4.8 / 5
- 20050927 I have moved a bunch of times with Allied and I really didn'tsee a whole lot of difference because the crew and driver are always nice.
- The overall move was good. Allied forgot to deliver all of my merchandise and I have scratched items.
- The entire process was smooth, my questions were answered, the driver was cooperative & did his job. Also, the people in Quincy, IL who set up everything did a good job. The delivery has not taken place yet so I cannot answer questions about the delivery.
- The coordinators made it easy, if they ever need a reference we would be gladly to give them one. The man who booked the whole move made it very smooth for us. We had an outstanding experience.
- It was very professional and they told us let them take care of the loading and packing. I was very satisfied. The driver and crew got lost on the way to deliver so we had to go get them.