Johnstown Movers: Long Distance & Local
Movers in Johnstown, PA
Looking for the best moving services in Johnstown, PA? The professional movers at Allied Van Lines aren't just any moving company. From long-distance moving and cross-country hauls to hiring local movers to your new home, Allied is your full-service local moving company in Johnstown.
Allied Van Lines is ready to get you into your new house, apartment, or office. Allied Van Lines has over 400 locations across the United States and Canada. Our national network of agents comprises one of the largest long-distance movers in the moving industry.
Our local moving experts, located in Johnstown, PA, know the area well. Whether you're moving to or from Johnstown, we'll provide local tips to ensure your experience is hassle-free.
Moving to Johnstown, PA
Considering an opportunity to move to Johnstown, PA? Allied Van Lines will get you there.
Johnstown is an attractive place to live. Johnstown's population of 19,643 means you'll have plenty of new neighbors to meet. It has a median income of $31,800, and the median home value is $39,700.
Are you moving to Johnstown, PA for a new job? It's possible you're in good company, as out-of-towners often move here for new jobs. Many move here to pursue further studies, enrolling at institutions such as University of Pittsburgh-Johnstown and Pennsylvania Highlands Community College. Enjoy local attractions like Johnstown Flood Museum and Johnstown Inclined Plane.
The average commute time is 21.1 minutes, and Brownstown and Daisytown borough aren't far. Traveling to and from Johnstown is easy, as John Murtha Johnstown-Cambria County Airport serves the Johnstown region.
Is it worth paying for movers?
Any of the best moving companies in Johnstown, PA wants to provide a stress-free moving experience. You'll find that Allied Van Lines makes every step of the moving process worth it, all beginning with a free quote. When putting together a moving quote, we take into account your house size, move date, the right size moving truck, and what packing services you need. Our goal, as with any of the best movers, is to remove surprises from your moving costs.
Allied Van Lines has one of the best customer experiences among Johnstown's interstate moving companies for our in-home moving estimates, customer service, and pricing transparency.
Moving costs should never be unknown, and neither should the condition of your household goods. From crating fragile objects, using various packing materials, or packing last-minute boxes, we can adapt to any move. We also offer flexible storage options. Be sure to ask us about storage if you might need it.
No matter your moving needs, your belongings will be in good hands with your local Johnstown professional moving company.
Moving safely during COVID-19
We understand that moving during a pandemic isn't ideal. Moving is considered an essential business. We've trained our Allied Van Lines agents in Johnstown to interact with our customers based on the CDC's COVID-19 safety measures and guidelines. We'll provide the same level of care for local moves or moves across state lines.
Read more about what to expect when moving during the pandemic.
Why Allied Van Lines?
You have many options when it comes to hiring interstate movers. Eliminate the moving day stress and leave the heavy lifting to Allied Van Lines in Johnstown. Our agents have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have earned great reviews from customers. Read them and see why people choose Allied Van Lines.
We have over 90 years of experience handling cross-country moves to and from Johnstown. Whether you need packing supplies, special relocation services, or tips on creating a moving checklist and unpacking, Allied Van Lines is ready to serve you. Get a free quote today!
Overall Rating: 4.93 / 5
- My rating was influenced by the fact that I'd like to shop around and get the best value when choosing a mover.
- The driver and the nice guys that loaded and unloaded, were all very nice and respectful. They did a good job packing mirrors, glass, and some exotic items. I would highly recommend them.
- The Better Business Bureau & Angie's List recommendations. They were very professional and courteous, I would recommend them to anyone. We had the movers send the packages to different locations and everything was done well, we are just missing one box. I did contact them. It was a small box and it was sentimental.
- They were available and got back to us. They were quick to get the packing supplies needed, was very careful with all the items, on time and did an overall good job.
- From start to finish, Allied did a bang-up job. I am very pleased. The delivery team was very nice and did a good job. They made it a less stressful situation for us. The goods had to go into a storage unit. We underestimated the size of the storage unit. The movers made it fit. They worked very hard.