Chattanooga Movers: Long Distance & Local
Movers in Chattanooga, TN
Consider professional movers at Allied Van Lines more than a moving company—we're moving experts. From long-distance moving and cross-country hauls to hiring local movers to your new home across town, Allied is your full-service local moving company in Chattanooga.
Our Allied Van Lines location is just one of more than 400 locations across the United States and Canada. Our national network of agents comprises one of the largest long-distance movers in the moving industry. New house? New apartment? New office space? You can rely on our moving services.
Whether you're moving to or from Chattanooga, we'll share local tips to make your experience hassle-free.
Moving to Chattanooga, TN
With attractions like Hamilton Place and Ruby Falls, Chattanooga, TN is a great place to call home. It's no surprise that 159,139 people already do. Chattanooga residents have a median income of $41,859, and the median home value is $160,100.
Moving to Chattanooga, TN for a new job? Congratulations! You're in good company, as transplants often move here to work. Many move here to pursue higher education, enrolling at institutions such as The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga and Chattanooga State Community College.
The average commute time is 19.4 minutes, and Ridgeside and East Ridge aren't far. Getting in and out of town is easy, with access to Lovell Field Airport, which serves the Chattanooga area.
Is it worth paying for movers?
Any of the best moving companies in Chattanooga, TN wants to provide a stress-free moving experience. You'll find that Allied Van Lines makes every step of the moving process worth it, all beginning with a free quote.
When putting together a moving quote, we take into account your house size, move date, the right size moving truck, and what packing services you need. Our goal, as with any of the best movers, is to remove surprises from your moving costs.
Allied Van Lines has one of the best customer experiences among Chattanooga's leading interstate moving companies for our in-home moving estimates, customer service, and pricing transparency.
Moving costs, nor the condition of your household goods, should never be a mystery. From crating fragile objects, using various packing materials, or packing last-minute boxes, we can serve the unique needs of any move.
Regardless of your moving needs, your belongings will be in good hands with your local Chattanooga professional moving company.
Moving safely during COVID-19
We understand that moving during a pandemic isn't ideal. Luckily, moving is considered an essential business. We've trained our Allied Van Lines agents in Chattanooga to interact with our customers based on the CDC's COVID-19 safety measures and guidelines.
You can expect the same level of care, whether you're moving five miles away or moving across state lines.
Read more about what to expect when moving during the pandemic.
Why choose Allied Van Lines?
You have many options when it comes to your next move. Eliminate the moving day stress and leave the heavy lifting to Allied Van Lines in Chattanooga. Our agents have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have earned great reviews from customers. Read them and see why people choose Allied Van Lines.
Our 90 years of experience managing cross-country moves to and from Chattanooga are a testament to our legacy. Whether you need packing supplies, special relocation services, or tips on creating a moving checklist and unpacking, Allied Van Lines is ready to help.
Top Destinations from Chattanooga, TN
Overall Rating: 4.75 / 5
- I would recommend that Allied send more people to unload. Only 2 crew members were sent out, but they did an excellent job. The professionalism duringpacking, unpacking, loading, and unloading most influenced my rating. I was pl
- The sales associate was very nice and professional. The crew was very nice. Some of my items were in old boxes and Allied Van Lines didn't put them into new boxes. Some of my items were not packed correctly. The crew did not have instructions about my spe
- The person I had dealt with was excellent. The rep explained everything to me. And everything happened the way it was supposed to.
- The overall move, contact, delivery & unloading. I saw the crew take special care, not rush, asked for directions and they were very friendly.
- The salesman was good. The receptionist was good in keeping morale up. The move was good. There was a communications blip. We were not notified that our goods would not be delivered on Thurs. The delivery date was Thurs. There was inclement weather & the delivery wasn't made. We had no call. I finally was able to reach the dispatcher on Fri & was told we can expect our goods on Mon.