South Bend Movers
Movers in South Bend, IN
Consider professional movers at Allied Van Lines more than a moving company—we're moving experts. From long-distance moving and cross-country hauls to hiring local movers to your new home across town, Allied is your full-service local moving company in South Bend.
Our Allied Van Lines location is just one of more than 400 locations across the United States and Canada. Our national network of agents comprises one of the largest long-distance movers in the moving industry. New house? New apartment? New office space? You can rely on our moving services.
Whether you're moving to or from South Bend, we'll share local tips to make your experience hassle-free.
Moving to South Bend, IN
With attractions like the College Football Hall of Fame and Notre Dame Stadium, South Bend, IN is a great place to call home. It's no surprise that 102,245 people already do. South Bend residents have a median income of $42,007, and the median home value is $82,500.
Moving to South Bend, IN for a new job? Congratulations! You're in good company, as transplants often move here to work. Many move here to pursue higher education, enrolling at institutions such as Indiana University-South Bend and University of Notre Dame.
The average commute time is 20.2 minutes, and Notre Dame and Lydick aren't far. Getting in and out of town is easy, with access to South Bend International Airport, which serves the South Bend area.
Is it worth paying for movers?
Any of the best moving companies in South Bend, IN wants to provide a stress-free moving experience. You'll find that Allied Van Lines makes every step of the moving process worth it, all beginning with a free quote.
When putting together a moving quote, we take into account your house size, move date, the right size moving truck, and what packing services you need. Our goal, as with any of the best movers, is to remove surprises from your moving costs.
Allied Van Lines has one of the best customer experiences among South Bend's leading interstate moving companies for our in-home moving estimates, customer service, and pricing transparency.
Moving costs, nor the condition of your household goods, should never be a mystery. From crating fragile objects, using various packing materials, or packing last-minute boxes, we can serve the unique needs of any move.
Regardless of your moving needs, your belongings will be in good hands with your local South Bend professional moving company.
Moving safely during COVID-19
We understand that moving during a pandemic isn't ideal. Luckily, moving is considered an essential business. We've trained our Allied Van Lines agents in South Bend to interact with our customers based on the CDC's COVID-19 safety measures and guidelines.
You can expect the same level of care, whether you're moving five miles away or moving across state lines.
Read more about what to expect when moving during the pandemic.
Why choose Allied Van Lines?
You have many options when it comes to your next move. Eliminate the moving day stress and leave the heavy lifting to Allied Van Lines in South Bend. Our agents have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have earned great reviews from customers. Read them and see why people choose Allied Van Lines.
Our 90 years of experience managing cross-country moves to and from South Bend are a testament to our legacy. Whether you need packing supplies, special relocation services, or tips on creating a moving checklist and unpacking, Allied Van Lines is ready to help.
Top Destinations from South Bend, IN
Overall Rating: 5 / 5
- Allied has moved me three times. They are very accommodating, their packers are good, and they paid attention to what I was telling them, as far aswhat to pack and how to pack. They were on time. 0
- It was the wrong bill that they showed up with, and they said they would check it out and call me back and they never did, and I still have not received my refund or correct bill as of today. The driver assured me that I would receive the correct paperwork and my refund, and I still have not heard, or received anything.
- The movers were good, helpful and respectful. The driver was good. This was the best move out of about 7 major moves that I have had.
- The past experiences. The driver told me he was going to be in Dallas at8pm and my daughter told me he arrived at that time.
- The quality of the overall move. The driver was professional and got the job done. He showed up on time and everything was effective.