Moving and Packing Services
Moving to a new home can be exciting – but it can be a lot of work too. Packing your belongings is probably the most time-consuming and labor-intensive part of moving. Here at Allied Van Lines, we offer a number of packing services. Depending on your situation, you may gravitate toward a particular option. Below, find out more about each packing option and which you might choose.
Full Service Packing
- With this option, our moving experts use up-to-date packing methods to pack all items in your home. Not only that, but we bring along the latest packing materials and supplies to do the job.
- Does the idea of packing stress you out beyond compare? Is the move a sad or difficult one emotionally? Are you physically unable to pack? Would you rather pay a little extra for the convenience of having someone else handle the packing for you? This option is best for those who just don’t have the time, energy, ability or inclination to do the packing themselves.
- Here, experienced Allied packers come to your home and pack your most fragile and high-value possessions, including artwork, delicate furniture, mirrors, glass, dishes, etc. We use specialty packing materials to get the job done right. Then, you pack the rest of your belongings.
- Maybe you have time for packing, but have a lot of valuables that are odd-shaped or extremely fragile – and you’re nervous about breaking them when packing. In addition, you don’t want to bother purchasing all of the specialty boxes you’d need. If this is true of you, then this packing option is ideal.
Do it Yourself Packing
- For this option, you do all the packing yourself. Allied can still help you load, transport and unload your belongings, but our movers show up on moving day and load what you’ve already packed. We can provide all the boxes and materials you need as well.
- This option is a good solution for those who have the time, energy and ability to pack, as well as those who want to maintain control over the entire process.
No matter which packing option you select, Allied can help by providing the manpower and/or supplies necessary. Contact us today to learn more about our packing services.