To avoid the added burden and stress packing can bring when moving house, Allied’ trained packing and movers specialists can prepare your furniture and possessions for your next move.
At Allied we know that packing is an important part of your move; that’s why we have the best-trained removals packing teams in the industry. Our professional moving staff have been trained through NZQA Approved Training System to the highest standards covering safety, wrapping, crating, packing and handling techniques, ensuring Allied maintain our ISO9001 certification and reputation as the careful movers.
A full range of removalist packing services
We are dedicated to customer satisfaction and offering a complete range of removals packing options is part of this commitment. Our range of services include:
- Complete move packing and unpacking
- Fragile packing for delicate or large items
- Supply of materials for clients to perform the packing themselves
- Specialised crating services for precious or fragile items
- We treat your belongings with the same care and attention we would our own.
Protecting your possessions
When moving with Allied, you can be sure that your valued possessions are going to be carefully handled and protected to the world’s highest standards. At your old and new home, our teams use a range of specialist materials to protect floors, staircases, doors and other vulnerable areas of your home.
Complete range of move packing services include
- Heavy duty plastics for delicate and soft furnishings
- Wrapping of furniture items in dust free furniture felt pads
- Wide range of carton sizes to suit your individual belongings
- Specialised boxes for TVs, artwork and bicycles
- Custom wrapping for high value items
- High protection custom made crates for artwork, antiques and pianos
- Every one of your personal belongings will be treated uniquely and packed with specialised packing materials to ensure safe transportation. All household items that are moved will be individually labelled and listed on our unique inventory system and checked off by you at delivery – ensuring your total peace of mind.
Our specialised and unique international wrapping material has been specially designed in a three-layer construction to provide your personal effects with the ultimate protection for your furniture items.
The first layer is ‘Cellfoam’ which is a non-abrasive material made up of tiny air cells that allows the furniture items to breathe. The second layer is bubble wrap which provides cushioning of the items against denting, rubbing, and other transit-related risks. The third layer is a polywoven material which is extremely durable and offers tear and rubbing resistance like no other product on the market.
Our international wrapping material offers the ultimate protection for your furniture when moving long distance or moving overseas. The wax-free material is ideal for highly polished items and leather products as it highly resistant to not leaving any marks, indentations or scratches like other products sometimes used with the removals industry.