Thank you for allowing Allied Van Lines to service your recent relocation.
For your convenience, we have provided an on-line version of our Claim Form to expedite
your claim process. Please complete the claim form that follows.
Receipt of your claim will be acknowledged and a Claim Adjustor will be assigned.
Your Claim Adjuster will review the claim and contact you, if necessary, with any
Since all damaged items are subject to inspection, please do not proceed with any
repairs and do not dispose of any damaged items. A "comments" section
has been provided at the end of the claim form should you need to provide further
explanation for any items or issues referenced in your claim.
Claims/Customer Service Department:
- To reach the Tracing area on issues of loss of an item or an overage, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-470-2851, Option 2 prior to filing your claim. Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm EST.
- To file a claim on-line (U.S. domestic), click here.
- To reach the Claim Services Department (for moves WITHIN U.S. or BETWEEN U.S. and Canada), e-mail email@example.com or call 1-800-470-2851, Option 2, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm EST.
- Intra-Texas Claims Use the "US Moving Services Statement of Claim" to file a claim online for an intra-Texas move or contact us through e-mail at: US Claims Claims for intra-Texas moves must be filed within 90 days of delivery. Complaints concerning the Household Goods Carrier's claim handling should be directed to the TXDOT's Motor Carrier Division 1-800-299-1700. TXDOT MCR7143.
- To reach Customer Service for moves within the US or between US and Canada) email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1-800-470-2851, Option 3, Monday thru Friday, 8 am to 6 pm EST.